What does it take to empower higher levels of productivity, performance, and reputation . as a leader as well as within your organization as a whole? The answer is accountability. One of the biggest complaints across industries and companies is the lack of initiative, responsiveness, and taking responsibility for actions that exists among customers, employees, suppliers, vendors, and leaders. Accountability begins with you as a leader through your actions, expectations, and follow through. Only then can it become your secret weapon advantage that empowers everyone on your team.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Apply elements of leadership to empower everyone on your team
- Identify actions to increase accountability
- Determine how creating accountability in your organization increases performance
The major topics covered in this class include:
- The cost of a lack of accountability in business
- Keys to holding yourself and others accountable
- The link between ethics, morals and personal/professional accountability
- Accountability's role in risk management for increased productivity and profitability