Are you or your team responsible for creating, reviewing or auditing balance sheet account reconciliations? In this webinar, Shana Cooper, CEO of The AccountAbility Team, will walk through the characteristics of quality account reconciliations and how they could improve your experience with the financial close and audit. No matter what role you play in the account reconciliation process, you'll benefit from gaining more confidence on this topic. Practice aids will be made available to all attendees. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Recognize what a quality account reconciliation looks like
- Distinguish how they can be more effective and efficient during the financial close and audit
- Explore the strategies and leading practices successful accounting teams use to enhance the quality of their account reconciliations
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- The importance of quality account reconciliations
- How to evaluate the characteristics of a reconciliation
- Purposeful strategies and leading practices that will help advance reconciliation quality