This session provides an overview of compilation, review, and audit engagements. We will explore major considerations regarding each type of engagement in addition to contrasting and comparing these three major professional services provided by certified public accountants. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Compare and contrast the three major types of engagement services
- Comprehend procedures that are typically accomplished for each type of engagement
- Identify documentation requirements and best practices
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Review of differences of compilation, review and audit engagements
- Compare and contrast major considerations of each type of engagement
- Provide practical tips and strategies
- Professional standards that govern each type of engagement