This program analyzes and applies the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct and other sources of ethical guidance to actual scenario-based case studies, providing accounting professionals with ethical standards to integrate into their practices. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Review the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct
- Identify the principles of professional conduct
- Show compliance with professional standards
The major topics covered in this class include:
- How to apply ethical guidance to scenarios accounting professionals may encounter in public practice
- Best ethical standards to integrate
- Analyze and apply the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct