The initial career focus of many CPAs is to develop technical skills. However, to attain upward mobility, they must understand nonverbal communication that provides a career-building advantage. Understanding nonverbal communication helps in everything from proposals to final negotiations, to mentorship, as well as reduce inconsistent messaging and help build stronger relationships. In our professional world, we'll continue to have "Virtual" opportunities. Unique non-verbal awareness in this platform is critical.
- Recognize subtle cues for effective nonverbal communication
- Identify insights into how attitude, assumptions and nonverbal behavior help or hinder success
- Determine how space can disrupt or control a communication situation
- Identify subtle American workplace communications and how to use them to your advantage
- Understand the unique non-verbal's in this "Virtual" business environment
- Nonverbal communication-Virtual