This interactive course offers more than a review of hot accounting topics and recent changes in areas such as private company accounting and other specialized subjects. Refresh research skills and practice using codification. Case studies and real-life examples will help attendees readily apply information covered. This course meets the specific accounting requirements that CPAs are required to meet for re-issuance of their license.
- Recognize ways to improve research skills
- Identify recent changes to accounting standards in reporting & disclosure
- Identify common disclosure deficiencies
- Determine how to enhance internal accounting documentation
- Revenue standards under ASC 606
- Five-step framework
- Required disclosures