An interactive workshop designed for small and medium CPA firms. We will review how to be efficient and profitable in your firm. The learning model includes a lecture with lots of questions answered and case studies to reinforce the concepts.
- The management of our clients
- How to set up expectations with our clients
- How to keep difficult relationships from destroying your firm
- How and when to fire a client
- How to nurture good employees
- How to pick good employees
- How do I compare to other firms?
- When should I raise my rates?
- Hourly vs. fixed fee arrangements
- How to have virtually no bad debtsú How should the managing partner manage themselves?
- Case studies reinforcing these concepts
Practice Management of a CPA Firm