Discuss recently issued standards from standard-setters, including the AICPA Auditing Standards Board, Public Company Accounting Oversight Board, and International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board, and explore emerging trends. Get the latest findings from the AICPA's Enhancing Audit Quality initiative and review standard-setting activity designed to improve practice quality.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify recent changes and emerging trends in auditing, reviews, compilations, and other attestation engagements.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- AICPA standards update, including recent changes to the audit and attestation standards, as well as the preparation, compilation, and review standards.
- AICPA Enhancing Audit Quality initiative.
- Peer review findings and practice tips.
- Emerging trends impacting the audit, including artificial intelligence and data analytics.