Todayâ€™s CPAs can expect their prospects, clients, referral partners, and candidates to research them on LinkedIn. The good news is that you can leverage LinkedIn to craft a digital presence that demonstrates your expertise, showcases your personal brand, and aligns with your values. Learn how to create a LinkedIn profile that is not just a resume but a valuable marketing tool for your CPA business. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Make immediate improvements to your LinkedIn profile
- Position yourself to attract clients, prospects, or candidates (instead of your current resume version)
- Showcase your credentials, education, experience, and personal brand
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Effective branding and LinkedIn profile positioning for CPAs
- Best practices and tips for each profile feature
- Optimizing language and words to attract clients: Your headline, essay, descriptions, and keywords
- Sizzle elements: Your headshot, background banner, videos, and media
- Essential LinkedIn settings and privacy for CPAs