Not a big fan of insurance? Attend this workshop and learn everything you need to know about insurance to be able to advise your clients wisely! Insurance can be a powerful tool to mitigate potentially financially devastating perils, but only if you understand the inherent risks and how to sort the wheat from the chaff. In this course, you will cover contractual red flags, product types, taxation issues and all the essentials on a full spectrum of insurance, including life, disability, health, homeowners, automobile and liability insurance.
- Understand the many exposures associated with various types of risk
- Learn how to assess, evaluate and diagnose proper insurance strategies
- Review how to apply practical solutions to mitigate risks
- Learn about the distinct types of products in the marketplace, policy specifics, the ability to quantify an appropriate amount of insurance to ensure adequate coverage, underwriting issues, regulatory concerns, potential exposures, and the tax consequences of each type of insurance
Overall insurance concerns affecting
- Various risks surrounding the client and how to manage them
- Different types of products in the marketplace