The presentation provides a concise overview of blogging - creating short, conversational-style online articles. Discover how this practice can be used by accountants to exhibit thought leadership, engage customers, build your brand, improve search engine optimization and take your business to the next level.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Create a blog from scratch with no experience
- Distinguish between the different blogging platforms and determine which is best for you
- Select what you're going to write about
- Recognize how to keep your content current and how to post regularly
- Use a blog to build your professional brand and develop new business
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- What is a Blog?
- How a Blog is Different than a Website
- Blogging Pros and Cons
- Leading Corporate Blogs
- How Accountants are Blogging: Best Practices
- How to Search for Blogs
- Leading Blogging Platforms
- Key Blog Writing Tips
- Blog Content Calendar
- Using Images to Boost Blog Engagement
- Blog Outsourcing
- Key Blogging Tools
- Blogger Starter Strategy