This course explores the increasingly complex features of Excel that facilitate efficient data analysis. We will introduce numerous analytical methods and techniques by using practical examples to illustrate how to unleash the power of Excel when manipulating, analyzing, and reporting information.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Apply a variety of advanced formulas to analyze and manipulate data
- Identify solutions to data analysis problems
- Identify how Excel can be used as a tool to address data analysis problems you encounter in your professional and personal endeavors
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Using formulas to manipulate and transform data
- Using formulas and reference formulas such as =VLOOKUP
- Using pivot tables
- Understanding Solver to perform multivariate analysis