This session explores the nature of analytical procedures, with significant emphasis placed upon professional standards involving the use of analytical procedures in audit and review engagements. Practical examples to illustrate the application process will also be given.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Distinguish the nature of analytical procedures.
- Design and implement analytical procedures for professional engagements.
- Apply the AICPA's guidance for utilizing analytical procedures in audit and review engagements.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Discussion of analytical procedures in audit and review engagements.
- Practical examples and illustrations of analytical procedures.
- The order of operations for accomplishing analytical procedures.