Want to automatically update the date and time on your spreadsheet? Or pick text strings from other cells to automatically copy and update to a different cell? You will learn how to incorporate text, date and time functions in your spreadsheet that will make data entry a breeze.
In this webinar, we will focus on Text functions and Date & Time functions.
In the Text function section, you will learn how to use the various Text functions to join and separate text entries as well as formatting the results.
In the Date & Time function section, you will learn how to perform various date and time calculations.
This session is presented using Excel 2013. Regardless of the version you are using, ALL concepts covered in this course apply to ALL versions of Excel.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After completing this class you will have the ability to...
- Create complex Text functions to separate text entries
- Format cells using Text functions
- Perform complex data and time calculations
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Using Text functions to join and separate text entries
- Inserting Text functions to work with imported data
- Perform date and time calculations with the Date & Time functions