Our biennial Anytime, Anywhere Work (TM) Survey on the adoption of remote and flexible work programs is complete and the results will surprise you! The goal of the survey is to learn about firms' recent remote and flex work shifts and what they project for these programs in the year ahead. Join us to explore the results as well as actions you can take to progress your own programs.
Attend this session to identify areas of focus as you progress your firm's Anytime, Anywhere Work strategies in 2022 and beyond!
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify what's hot, as well as where firms are falling behind, in remote, blended, and flexible work
- Recall innovations in remote service delivery along with steps participants are taking to move to a remote service delivery model
- Recognize how firms are loosening expectations for WHEN people are working, allowing a shift to a true anytime model and providing talent the flexibility they need and desire
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Sharing results from our sixth ConvergenceCoaching Anytime, Anywhere Work (TM) Survey
- Exploring innovations both in remote and flexible work
- Mapping the kind of Investments firms are making in these areas
- Giving you the opportunity to outline your firm's key priorities moving forward