Think about how much time you spend reviewing and creating PDF files. This course teaches you how to take advantage of a multitude of features and functions available in Adobe Acrobat to create, review, organize, edit and secure your PDF files more effectively and efficiently. Like many personal productivity software applications, it is very likely that you are using only a fraction of the potential of Adobe Acrobat when working with your PDF files. For many CPAs, a PDF file is the final presentation of your work product, whether it is a tax return, financial statement, audit report or other financial reports. This course will teach you how improve the quality of those report presentations.
The tips you learn in this course will save you time on a daily basis.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Apply the power of Adobe Acrobat DC to your work with PDF files
- Determine the best approach to accomplish a task with your PDFs using Acrobat DC
- Employ time-saving techniques and more productivity
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Navigating Adobe Acrobat DC
- Creating PDF files from other applications
- Organize PDF files and pages within a PDF
- Using the annotation tools to review and markup PDF files
- Preparing your PDF for printing
- Creating links to pages, files and websites
- Securing your PDF files
- Searching PDF files
- Creating fillable forms
- Adobe Acrobat integration with Office 365