Over the years, Excel has added MANY new features and functionality, yet most people still use it the same way they first learned it. Many of the features were added to Excel to enhance your ability to create spreadsheets more efficiently and with more accuracy. However, if you aren't aware of these new features, how can you use them?
This class will focus on walking through each ribbon (menu) to explain the capability of various features in Excel. It is a great overview for both new and advanced Excel users to make sure you know all the capabilities of Excel. You may have seen many of the features but had no idea what they could do for you. This class will help you to understand these features and determine how you might take advantage of their capabilities.
This session is presented using Excel 2019/Office 365. Regardless of the version you are using, most concepts covered in this course apply to all versions of Excel.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to....
- Identify features that allow you to create spreadsheets more efficiently
- Select the features that you can use to build better spreadsheets
- Recognize features and functions to enhance your spreadsheets
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Review of Excel's features and functions
- Walk-through of Excel's ribbons
- What the Excel features and functions can do for you