Over the years, Excel has added MANY new features and functionality, yet most people still use it in the same way they first learned. Part of the reason is new features were added when the newest version was announced approximately every 3 years. The list was so extensive, making it difficult to learn what was new. Microsoft attempted to solve this for Office 365 customers by releasing new features more often, making it difficult to pinpoint the latest update.
This class focuses on the specific added elements to Excel 2019 plus new functionality available to Office 365 users. Not only is this a great class to learn about what's new, it provides those who have not upgraded an opportunity to determine the value of upgrading or purchasing an Office 365 license.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify features that allow you to create spreadsheets more efficiently
- Select the features that you can use to build better spreadsheets
- Recognize features and functions to enhance your spreadsheets
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- The new capabilities of Array Formulas
- New formula functions, including XLOOKUP, XMATCH, SEQUENCE and more
- Using the Ideas feature
- Many more new features