This course is intended for new board members on small to medium non-public organizations. It provides tools and training to help these board members mitigate risk, make good decisions and run more effective board meetings. Practical tips will be included throughout the course.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation, you will be able to:
- Enable board members to mitigate risk
- Provide the right tools for effective decision making
- Equip board members to run more effective board meetings
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Implementing the right policies
- Do's and Don'ts for Board Members
- Keys for effective decision making
- Avoiding financial pitfalls
- Running an effective board meeting