As founder of a 36-year old award-winning strategy firm, Sherr‚ has literally raised a business and three daughters, all younger than her business. As a result, her daughters held front row seats to the life of an entrepreneurial mom and were frequently at Mom's side during times when what comes out of the mouths of babes is priceless, as well as precious wisdom. Sherr‚ will share some light-hearted and poignant examples of lessons learned and insights gained from those little voices in her head that were not her imagination, but her children.
This session will have you laughing, relating, crying and celebrating being in business, being a leader and being open to wisdom and insights from unusual places.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Enjoy deeper leadership
- Understand the role of accountability in life and business
- Gain fresh inspiration for your business and personal life
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- The three promises to live and work by.
- How accountability in action speaks volumes.
- The three choices we all have in any given situation.
- Leading through learning, listening and leveraging.