When asked, most people would say they are an ethical person. So why is it that every month there are reports of ethical breaches at major companies? The concept of ethics is easy to understand, easy to talk about, but incredibly hard to implement on a consistent basis. In this course, we will discuss current ethical issues, and walk-through a nine-step ethical decision-making model.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Analyze current ethical violations in the news
- Determine possible choices when placed in the middle of an ethical dilemma
- Determine a nine-step process to improve ethical decision-making
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Discuss ethics from an every-day real-world perspective
- How to prevent an ethical lapse that can turn your business into the next news story