This program addresses the Section 199A deduction for flow-through entity income, including a review of the major provisions, forms reporting, and recent developments.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation, you will be able to...
- Apply the rules and forms reporting for deducting income from flow-through entities
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- A deep-dive look at the Section 199A flow-through entities deduction
- Calculation of qualified business income
- Application to rental real estate - "safe harbor" rule and aggregation rules
- Self-rental rule for 199A compared to self-rental rule for passive activities
- Differing impact on the sole proprietorship, partnerships and S corporations
- Forms reporting in Form 8995 and Form 8995-A
- 199A flowchart