Having sufficient assets to live a comfortable and secure retirement is one of the concerns that many people face. This concern cannot be resolved without having a solid retirement plan. In this course, we will discuss the fundamentals of IRAs, stating the rules related to contributions and distributions and highlighting the effect of the recent tax law changes on the planning process.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- State who may contribute to a Traditional IRA and a Roth IRA
- Recognize how recent legislation has affected the taxation of IRAs
- Identify contribution, distribution, and RMD planning considerations when working with IRAs
The major topics covered in this class include:
- IRA Types & Basic Requirements
- MAGI Thresholds for Traditional & Roth IRA's
- IRA Distributions
- Handling Coronavirus Distributions
- Handling Roth IRA Distributions
- Required Minimum Distributions
- Qualified Charitable Distributions (QCD's)