This program provides an update to the latest tax developments, rules and regulations impacting business taxpayers, with a review and integration of the numerous 2021/22 legislation.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Apply practical strategies based on recent developments
- Identify and recall key compliance issues
- Identify and recall significant changes in tax forms
The major topics covered in this class include:
- 2021/22 legislative developments, cases and rulings impacting various business entity taxpayers
- Detailed discussion of the partnership and S corporation Schedule K-1 changes
- Business income, deductions and credits
- Travel expense reporting
- Section 199A update and business losses
- Depreciation update: Section 179 and 168(k)
- S Corporation and partnership update