A discussion of the latest 2021/222 tax developments impacting individual taxpayers, with a focus on important provisions, rules and concepts.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Apply the latest provisions and developments, rules and regulations impacting individual taxpayers
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- 2021/22 legislation impacting individual taxpayers
- Extenders legislation update
- Child tax and dependent care credits
- Section 199A deduction
- Capital gains and losses
- Rental real estate
- Other passive activities losses