Ethics is ultimately about our relationship to ourself, others, and the world in which we live. Therefore, to enhance our relationships with those around us, we must first start with the regard we hold for ourselves.
From an ethical vantage, it can be said that we have a moral obligation to work toward self-love, honor, and respect. Matters of self-esteem are important in every aspect of life including goal setting, relationships, establishing boundaries, handling conflict, levels of productivity, and expressing our needs in respectful and dignified ways.
This course explores traps of low self-esteem and ways to minimize those traps. We also explore components of high self-esteem and actions to foster higher regard for self.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Recognize the impact our level of self-esteem has on wellbeing in our personal and professional lives
- Recognize that we have choice to let go of unhealthy beliefs about ourselves and replace them with positive ones
- Recognize the benefits of high self-esteem
- Identify traps of low self-esteem and ways to minimize them
- Recognize the components of self-esteem and ways to enhance positive feelings toward self
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Self-Esteem: What is it?
- Belief systems
- Benefits of High Self Esteem
- Minimizing traps of low Self Esteem
- Components of High Self Esteem