This course provides a concise overview of Federal Communication Commission (FCC) guidelines for practitioners on how to create a customized cybersecurity game plan. While perfect security is not possible in a world where threat actors are always finding new and creative ways to exploit users and technology, the presentation reveals how to instantly improve your security posture even with limited resources and time.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
- Gain insight into cybersecurity fundamentals.
- Develop an easy-to-follow plan that identifies and manages security risks in your operation.
- Establish policies and controls that protect your corporate data and networks.
- Privacy and data security
- Scams and fraud
- Network and website security
- Mobile devices
- Facility and operational security
- Payment cards
- Incident response and reporting
- Security policy development