The presentation provides a concise overview of YouTube - the globally renowned video-sharing service, search engine, and live streaming platform. Discover how accountants can use this platform to boost their research, customer engagement, recruitment, brand building, and more. You will walk away with a simple yet highly effective YouTube game plan that will take your use of online video to the next level.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify the key capabilities and user interface of YouTube
- Use YouTube as a tool for serious business research and accounting due diligence
- Build your own branded YouTube channel
- Leverage YouTube to improve recruitment, internal and external communications, and business development
- Develop over a dozen different types of business videos
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- YouTube Basics
- How leading brands and accounting firms are leveraging YouTube in their operations
- Using YouTube for business research and due diligence
- How to create your own branded YouTube channel
- YouTube content creation and enhancement tools
- How to Livestream for free on YouTube
- Optimizing your YouTube channel for search engines
- Starter YouTube strategy for accountants