What actions can financial professionals take to increase the odds of a successful system implementation? This session will show you how to be a key player on the team by focusing on specific areas in the project planning and delivery process that improve results. Learn how to use components of a project plan to transparently manage a project from the planning phase through embedment. These actions can be applied to small system changes, system upgrades, or large ERP systems.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify the key areas that financial professionals should focus on to achieve success in system implementations and changes.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Setting the stage for a successful implementation
- Assigning the right resources
- Creating and utilizing a project plan
- Communicating effectively
- Providing post implementation support
- Recognizing the wins
- Capturing lessons learned