Accountants in business and industry face ethical conflicts almost daily. This workshop (re-)introduces the revised AICPA Code of Professional Conduct and walks through the five basic rules of conduct and the related professional ethical principles applicable to accountants in business and industry.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
- Increased appreciation for the role and importance of the Code of Professional Conduct.
- Review five basic rules applicable to members in business.
- Increased awareness of the threats to noncompliance faced by members in business and industry per the Conceptual Framework
- Enhanced ethics-related critical thinking skills through case analysis.
Ethics for Members in Business: Why Bother?
- Re-Introducing the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct
- The Basic Ethics Rules for Members in Business
- The Conceptual Framework: Avoiding the Risk of Noncompliance
- Case Analysis: Members in Business