Dawn Brolin, author of the new book, "The Designated Motivator for Accounting Professionals", leads this strategy-focused session to help you implement key changes for more productivity and profitability in your practice.
In this session you will go through the reassessment process that Dawn has used to exponentially increase her profit margins, overall team productivity, and work-life balance so you can do the same.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Identify the clients you love to serve and those you don't.
- Analyze the services you are providing currently and make a plan to offer new services and get rid of those you don't enjoy doing.
- Recognize the importance of having a tech stack that makes sense for your practice.
- Learn about the motivation you need to make significant improvements to your processes.
- Mentally prepare for the upcoming tax season regardless of the services you provide.
- Understand your current technologies and how to integrate them.
- Analyze your tech stack and find any missing gaps.
- Apply technology that you didn't realize could be a game changer in your practice.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- This interactive session will ensure that you are prepared for whatever may come next with a solid business continuity plan.
- We will lay out your firm's business strategy and integrated technology ecosystem to become more profitable, more efficient, and most importantly, happier with your professional life no matter what type of service offering or clients you desire to have.