With capacity challenges on the mind of many tax and accounting leaders, finding ways for their teams to work more efficiently is crucial. They need their teams to not be busy, but deliver value and continue to develop their skills and knowledge. Project Management techniques help uncover inefficiencies and gaps in current processes, as well as manage the planning and forecasting needed to drive necessary changes for future success. In this session, learn when to incorporate project management best practices that can help you get the best out of your team.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Recognize when to incorporate a Project Management mindset to support growth, change, and innovation
- Identify best practices to gain control of your processes and projects
- Recall ways to uncover causes of inefficiencies and how to combat them
The major topics covered in this class include:
- When to incorporate project management best practices to get the best out of your team
- Many ways project management helps get the best out of your team