Successfully onboarding clients and staff sets the tone early in the relationship. Putting your best foot forward means providing your clients with a stable and consistent process. You can alleviate their fears by providing the best experience possible. Given the adoption of a remote and blended work environment, there are more components to manage and more of a risk of something being missed. In this session, see how project management techniques can shore up gaps, remove redundancy, and add top-notch quality to your onboarding processes.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Select best practices that can transform your onboarding processes
- Identify structural assistance in creating a successful client management strategy
- Recall how project management best practices can enhance your client engagements and relationships
The major topics covered in this class include:
- How to apply project management to onboarding strategies
- Various steps to onboarding