Let's change the game for women in the workplace! The hurdles to advancement in the workplace for women are real, and with burnout at an all-time high, female leaders need support. The Women's Leadership Forum held on Dec. 7 is designed to elevate, empower and propel women at all stages of their careers. Attendees will connect with a like-minded community and gain insights they need to thrive.
Throughout the conference you'll learn:
· How to master your inner critic and stop feeding into imposter syndrome
· Game-changing negotiation tactics
· Proven strategies to empower success during disruption
· How to evaluate the habits you want to change and how to move forward
· To provide radical support for women while bucking beauty myth standards
Dynamic speakers. Inspiring content. Bold results.
These powerful sessions will teach you to become more resilient, more committed to growth, and more capable of achieving your biggest objectives.
Designed for: Accounting professionals
· Explore and develop techniques to deliver presentation to a room of people or a zoom room
· Leadership skills
For a link to session descriptions and speaker bios, click Women's Leadership Virtual Forum | Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (vscpa.com).