Business Growth and Revenue with High Performing Teams
Customer Engagement, Economic Uncertainty, the Competitive Landscape, Transformation and Talent Leadership are topics for organizations of all sizes. However, the talent area is the most challenging. Why? Because Talent Leadership not just management requires ongoing culture development, initiatives, and inclusive leadership. Being intentional about high performing teams means being vulnerable, touchy feely, and an ally. It sounds like the movies yet; high performing teams are a consistent theme in corporate success stories. They are a competitive differentiator and could enable increased leadership pipeline and retention. High performing teams also win business while earning repeat business. The best strategies are complemented by intentional and inclusive team development. Join this session to hear how high performing teams are critical to competitive advantage and how to avoid training your competitor’s team. In this session learn:
· Trends and organization challenges where trusted advisors are needed more than ever
· Talent and Transformation ingredients that positively impact business outcomes
· Techniques to promote and foster high performing teams
· Why inclusive leadership matters for everyone in the organization
2023 A&A Update that You Can Use
This course will provide a mid-year update of new (and pending) ASU’s, SAS’s and SSARS that can be used by the real-world practitioner in public and industry. As much applicable (and fun) stuff as can be packed into 100 minutes!
Bill Carr, Mary Stone, Jim White
LEADING Panel Discussion
LEADING: Leaders Educating Diversifying and Including the Next Generation. Three panel members who have committed their lives, time, and talent to advancing the profession will share with the audience their experiences in the profession. They will also share their outlooks as to the future of the profession.
Generation “THEM”: Managing a Multi-Generational Workforce
Generation "THEM" examines the "WHY" behind each American generation's common perspectives so that we can better understand one another and build more cohesive teams. This presentation gives attendees a solid understanding of generational norms and the importance of attracting and retaining top young talent to ensure sustainability while allowing them to laugh at how silly we are deep down. Objectives include:
· Attendees will be able to list the names and accepted age ranges of each generation currently in the American workplace. Attendees will be able to identify 3-5 commonly held beliefs within each generation.
· Attendees will be able to differentiate between commonly held traditionalist perspectives and that of incoming generations.
· Attendees will be able to articulate feedback for employees and co-workers of other generations that maximizes acceptance and change.
· Attendees will choose more effective mediums to communicate with co-workers in every generation to increase productivity.
Key Federal and Alabama Tax Developments for 2023
The session will provide an overview of the key US federal tax developments, related to both legislation and administrative guidance, during the first half of 2023. Additionally, the session will provide an overview of the key tax legislative developments from the 2023 regular session of the Alabama legislature. Areas of focus for individual, corporate, and partnership taxpayers will be addressed.
1 Robert S Smith Dr, Birmingham, Jefferson County, Alabama 35209-1263Get Directions