This course examines actual fraud circumstances through the lens of potential prevention. We will examine how selected frauds were accomplished and consider what internal controls may have prevented fraudsters' ability to accomplish their nefarious acts. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Determine what factors allowed certain frauds to occur
- Identify what internal controls may have prevented the frauds
- Consider application of these lessons to circumstances you encounter in your professional endeavors
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Examination of actual frauds
- Discussion of internal controls that could have prevented the frauds
- Contemplation of epiphanies for your own professional scenarios