This course explores the multitude of issues taking on a new client can bring, and interprets them using three sets of ethical rules. A group of "players" reveal real-life challenges faced by the CPA firm in bringing the new client into compliance, as well as proper financial and tax compliance issues. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your question during the event.
After attending this presentation, you will be able to...
- Identify the ethical rules faced when taking on a new client
- Identify the latest AICPA and IRS ethical guidelines to implement into your CPA practice
The major topics covered in this course include:
- How the CPA can meet the challenges presented by a new client
- AICPA Code of Professional Conduct
- AICPA Statements on Standards for Tax Services
- IRS Circular 230
- Case study illustration of how to bring the new client into ethical, proper financial and tax compliance