Modern technology solutions have enabled people to operate more effectively from home using cloud-based technologies and services. This course will cover cybersecurity best practices to help CPAs protect their data and devices while using internet-based cloud technologies. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation, you will be able to...
- Apply security controls to your home networks, devices, and cloud-based accounts
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Top cloud security threats and how to protect against them
- Data security best practices and how to implement them
- Types of cloud services and how to choose a good vendor
- Effective password management and multi-factor authentication for accounts
- Home network and device security practices