This session will explore the ethical considerations CPAs and CPA firms should be cognizant of when considering services to the state legal, regulated cannabis industry. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation, you will be able to...
- Gain an understanding of who should be considered and consulted prior to undertaking work in the cannabis sector
- Develop a checklist of considerations for firms choosing to offer services within the cannabis sector
- Learn where to find resources to assist in evaluating work opportunities
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Framework for assessing the propriety of offering services within the state legal, regulated cannabis industry
- Assist in identifying key stakeholders to be considered in conjunction to providing cannabis industry services, including:
- Banking relationships
- Malpractice insurance