The presentation includes an in-depth discussion of the when the Forms 1065 and 1120S, Schedules K-2 and K-3 must be completed, as well as important developments for filing 2021 flow-through entity tax forms and other recent developments impacting both partnership and S corporation entities. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this course, you will be able to...
- Apply recent changes to forms and related schedules for partnership and S corporation returns
- Apply planning strategies and recent developments when preparing client returns
The major topics covered in this course include:
- IRS enforcement against partnerships
- New K-2 and K-3: 2021 partnership and S corporation tax forms on foreign transactions
- Sale/merger of a partnership
- The new Sub S Form 7203 - shareholder basis computation
- S corporation compensation
- PPP loans and the Forms 1065 and 1120-S