If you or your clients are facing that stage of life where careers are passing into the background, and a new "to be determined" life is emerging, then you are entering what is called "retirement". Some people are excited, some are scared, and most are both. There are many issues and questions people face at this time - what to do with time, financial, relationships, health, identity and more. This program summarizes the key research studies, provides stories from those who have made this work, and offers thoughtful, practical exercises from my award winning book NEXT STAGE. It will help you (or your clients) address key issues and develop a Master Plan for the transition. If not now, when? This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this program you will be able to...
- Recognize a healthy and holistic understanding of this new stage of life.
- Recognize new sense of direction and purpose for your life.
- Recall what needs to change or remain regarding your financial conditions, relationships and healthy habits.
- Recognize a new way to describe yourself and your identity.
- Develop a Master Plan for being successful in this new stage of your life.
- Recall a few key ideas that you can do now which will prepare yourself for this stage later.
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Welcome to Your Next Stage -- Developing a new perspective on what this next stage is really all about
- It's About Time -- Discovering a new sense of purpose
- Money Matters -- Assessing your financial conditions
- Relationships Matter Too -- Addressing needed or potential changes in your relationships
- Healthy Habits -- Examining new or renewed ways to stay healthy
- Who I Am -- Creating a new identity, and answering "So what do you do?"
- My Master Plan -- Figuring out what to do next