This course will help you develop an effective plan for revenue generation with client accounting services. The course will help you define and market to your chosen niches with effective and cost-efficient tactics. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation, you will be able to...
- Identify profitable business niches
- Recall key attributes of the audiences that you want to reach
- Identify effective packages and services for CAS services
- Recognize how to deliver a marketable service offering
- Identify strategies for lead generation
- Recall a process for selling to leads
- Select the right technology to help close sales and nurture referrals
The major topics covered in this class include:
- An efficient process to identify, attract and consultatively sell CAS to new prospects
- Remain and leverage being "top of mind" with prospects and existing by communicating the real value of your services using a variety of channels
- How to efficiently create and deliver an effective, ongoing, marketing, and sales plan with specific tools and tactics to sell your firm's CAS offering and differentiate you in the market