The Art of Discipline and Getting Things Done - Applying Better Time, Team, and Project Management Techniques provides best practices for various areas that support this culture of discipline, including time, team, and project management. Those in a supervisory or managerial role must create a culture of discipline, where a high priority is placed in accomplishing responsibilities in an effective and efficient manner. Note: This course is recommended as a part of an 8-hour audit skills curriculum for managers, while it is also appropriate for anyone who has responsibilities for project and time management. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation, you will be able to...
- Identify the traits of a disciplined culture for teams
- Recognize best practices for project and time management
- List ways to manage stress for maximum productivity
- Recall best practices for effective meetings
The major topics covered in this course include:
- Creating a culture of discipline
- Project and time management best practices
- Avoiding common time wasters
- Tips for both getting, and staying, organized
- Managing stress for yourself and others
- Managing productive meetings