This course will explore significant elements of the FASB's technical agenda, focusing on recent updates to revenue recognition and lease accounting standards. A Special Purpose Framework overview will be provided, which may reveal salient alternatives to U.S. GAAP for certain entities. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Recall and discuss current items on the FASB agenda
- Apply practical strategies in using GAAP alternatives
The major topics covered in this class include:
- Review of current items on the FASB agenda
- Discuss the new revenue recognition standard
- Provide an update on the new lease accounting standard
- Address U.S. GAAP alternatives for certain entities