Based on real life experiences! This program addresses the many issues impacting CPA practice with a world in crisis. The unique challenges facing practitioners are related through actual practice situations - and then analyzed for their ethical implications. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Explore numerous practice situations occasioned by the world in crisis and relate them to various ethical authorities
The major topics covered in this class include:
- "Tales from the Front" - practice issues CPAs are dealing with in these extraordinary times
- Review of AICPA Code of Professional Conduct
- Review of IRS Circular 230
- Review of client tax return disclosure rules (Sec. 6103)
- Crisis impacts on engagement letters, contingent fees, independence, consulting services, attest and non-attest services, billing, and collections