Dawn Brolin, author of the new book, "The Designated Motivator for Accounting Professionals", leads this practical, play-by-play session to help you understand the key positions that every firm needs to fill with the right technology solutions and provider partnerships. Attendees will learn how to leverage integrations between all technology applications for tax, accounting, client experience, and administrative workflows. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- See how an advanced tax solution and integrated cloud-based document management system create an efficient workflow for your practice, saving you time and increasing your ROI.
- Identify specific tools you can use to maximize the productivity and profitability of your firm's key workflows to increase revenue for your practice.
- Apply the concepts from this course in a real accounting firm.
- Implement these strategies and tactics in your own practice.
- Increase the value of your services by reducing costs and increasing throughput.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- How to put more money and billable time back into your practice.
- Scientifically-proven motivational theories that will keep your mindset positive and your productivity high this tax season.