The work for clients is not as linear as it used to be with the inclusion of more advisory services, more cross functional teams, and due dates moving. Quality client engagements are not just about a solid workflow, we need project management skills. In this session we will discuss how to apply project management techniques to designing a one firm, team approach to serving clients. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation, you will be able to...
- Distinguish between workflow and project management
- Apply project management principles to orchestrating the client experience within the firm
- Identify who is involved in structuring the project plan
The major topics covered in this course include:
- Clarification between workflow and project management and the use of each
- Leveraging the project charter to establish consistency and collaboration across teams for a quality client experience