This CPE course provides an examination of the recent reports from a selection of Single Audit results. The instructor will go over the most common deficiencies found in Yellow Book and Single Audits and common peer review findings and OIG investigations. This course will also provide examples of common controls, best practices, and mitigation techniques. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation, you will be able to...
- Recall an overview of Single Audit requirements
- Identify common deficiencies found in Single Audits, common peer review findings and OIG investigations and weaknesses in internal controls which may have been at the root cause of findings
- Apply mitigation techniques and internal controls in order to be prepared for audits and to prevent future audit findings and weaknesses
The major topics covered in this course include:
- Overview of Single Audit
- Consequences of Noncompliance
- Overview of findings and observations by compliance requirement
- Single Audit findings and observations from AICPA Peer Review and OIG
- Ways to prevent findings