This course explores the FASB codification provisions and AICPA financial reporting framework for transaction with related parties, including business owners and special purpose entities. Real-life examples are used to illustrate the various authoritative standards and discuss the consequences of failing to comply. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Apply the financial accounting rules for related parties and how they impact accounting transactions
The major topics covered in this class include:
- FASB codification provisions for transactions with related parties, including business owners and special purpose entities.
- Compare and contrast those rules with the AICPA financial reporting framework for small and medium-sized entities.
- Review the tax accounting related taxpayer standards.
- Real-life examples applying the various authoritative standards. Consequences of failing to comply with the standards.