How well do you accept criticism? How might it enrich your business - and you - if you did a better job of it? This distinctive webinar will show you why it is in your best interest to accept criticism with gratitude. It's even better to welcome criticism. It's also a good idea to learn how to give criticism the right way. A related topic is the art of giving and receiving apologies, and we'll do a deep dive into this area as well. You'll leave with clear guidelines for how to criticize others, accept criticism from them, give meaningful apologies, and accept apologies with grace and ethical intelligence. The result will be a stronger CPA practice and a better you. This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation, you will be able to...
- Apply criticism in the right way for the right reasons
- Choose to accept criticism when it's called for
- Apologize with ethical intelligence
- Accept apologies that are offered sincerely
- Distinguish why it is in your own interest to give and take both criticism and apologies
The major topics covered in this course include:
- Entertaining lecture by a professional presenter, illustrated with relevant video clips and photographs, to cover the main points of the webinar
- Writing exercises, so you can see how these lessons apply to your own CPA practice and personal life
- True stories about CPAs and other leaders to show what can happen when apologies and criticism are done right, and the pitfalls of doing them the wrong way